This blog demonstrates how to download PowerShell Empire, a post-exploitation tool, in Kali Linux, create a script, make a connection back to your machine from the victim machine without Windows Defender blocking it, elevate privileges, and extract password hashes using Mimikatz. It is a versatile and useful tool that every penetration tester should have in their arsenal.
Connect with Us
Interested in our cybersecurity training or services? Complete the form below and we’ll get back with you right away. We appreciate your interest.
- The State of Ransomware 2020
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 6 Things to Practice During the Month
- Cybersecurity Checklist for Business Closures, Consolidations, and Acquisitions
- What Is DevSecOps?
- Cybersecurity and a Remote Workforce: What Does the Future Look Like?
- 6 Penetration Testing Trends to Have on Your Cybersecurity Radar
- Incorporating Privacy and Security by Design into MedTech
- What is the Difference Between CMMC, DFARS, and NIST 800-171?
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing