This blog demonstrates how to download PowerShell Empire, a post-exploitation tool, in Kali Linux, create a script, make a connection back to your machine from the victim machine without Windows Defender blocking it, elevate privileges, and extract password hashes using Mimikatz. It is a versatile and useful tool that every penetration tester should have in their arsenal.
- Alpine Security Introduces Evolutions for Medical Device Cybersecurity Assessment and Penetration Testing
- 70% of Cyber Attacks Will Be Against Small Businesses in 2020
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
Questions about Alpine Security?
Contact us for more information.