Many organizations hear the term “malware” and immediately screech in fear. If you are interested in malware research, as long as you are using safe practices, there is not a lot to be afraid of. For those of you who are interested in malware research and figuring out how and why these pieces of malicious software do what they do, this article might be for you.
The cybersecurity world is replete with creative portmanteaus, so it pays to at least familiarize yourself with the most common ones you might encounter.
Windows Task Manager serves a purpose, but we recommend you replace it with Process Explorer for many reasons. A few of the reasons for using Process Explorer: It is Free. It easily integrates with VirtusTotal. It shows process dependencies / process trees.
- Alpine Security Introduces Evolutions for Medical Device Cybersecurity Assessment and Penetration Testing
- 70% of Cyber Attacks Will Be Against Small Businesses in 2020
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
Questions about Alpine Security?
Contact us for more information.