EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSAv10) Certification Training
Available Live In-Person or Live Online
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Proctored Exam the last day of course with option to upgrade to ProctorU so you can take the exam at your leisure
- Lunch, snacks, beverages, and networking opportunities
- Expert training by real-world penetration testers
- Official EC-Council materials
- 30 Days iLabs Subscription
- ECSA Practical Exam Voucher (Optional)
The ECSA is a great step toward the OSCP or LPT(Master).
You are an ethical hacker. In fact, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker. Your last name is Pwned. You dream about enumeration and you can scan networks in your sleep. You have sufficient knowledge and an arsenal of hacking tools and you are also proficient in writing custom hacking code. Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted security professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client? Do you have any experience writing a custom penetration testing report? More importantly, do you have a globally recognized certification that can verify your penetration testing capabilities?
If you are the person above, what you may be lacking is the knowledge and experience to execute a successful penetration test according to accepted industry standards. The ECSA is a security credential like no other! The ECSA course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodologies. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based and methodology intensive 5-day security training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests.
This course is part of the Information Security Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification.
Download the ECSAv10 Brochure.
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology - External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Download a Detailed ECSAv10 Course Outline.
This ECSA Boot Camp prepares you for the ECSAv10 Exam. The ECSAv10 Multiple Choice Exam is part of the course and is offered as a proctored exam the last day of class.
Multiple Choice Exam Details
- Number of Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Passing Score: 70%
ECSA Practical Exam
Our course includes (optional) a voucher for the ECSA Practical Exam as well. The practical exam gives you the opportunity to prove your knowledge through application. You do not need to take the ECSA Practical Exam to become a ECSA, but to use the ECSA "Practical" designation, you need to take and pass the Practical Exam.
Practical Exam Details
- Number of Practical Challenges: 8
- Length of Test: 12 hour proctored practical exam
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 5 out of 8 challenges and submission of an acceptable penetration test report
Continuing Education Credits
Our ECSA course is offered less than 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis at our O'Fallon, Illinois training facility, located at:
7 Eagle Center, Suite B-5
O'Fallon, IL 62269
We also offer private onsite courses, at your location. We love to travel and will gladly send a trainer to your location. Please Contact Us for more information.
Live, Instructor-Led Training with a dynamic ECSA certified trainer that is a cyber security professional. Instructors have real-world experience with the material covered in the course.
- Jul 30 - Aug 3 (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2018
- Live Online Only
- October 15-25 (M-Th nights) (8 nights), 5:30pm - 9:30pm, 2018