EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Certification Training
- ECSAv9 Textbook
- ECSAv9 Exam Voucher
- 1 month iLabs Subscription
You are an ethical hacker. In fact, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker. Your last name is Pwned. You dream about enumeration and you can scan networks in your sleep. You have sufficient knowledge and an arsenal of hacking tools and you are also proficient in writing custom hacking code. Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted security professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client? Do you have any experience writing a custom penetration testing report? More importantly, do you have a globally recognized certification that can verify your penetration testing capabilities?
If you are the person above, what you may be lacking is the knowledge and experience to execute a successful penetration test according to accepted industry standards. The ECSA is a security credential like no other! The ECSA course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodologies. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based and methodology intensive 5-day security training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests.
This course is part of the Information Security Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification.
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
This ECSA Boot Camp prepares you for the ECSA v9 exam. The ECSA Exam includes 2 required stages:
1. Report writing stage requires candidates to perform various penetration testing exercises on EC-Council’s iLabs before submitting a penetration test report to EC-Council for assessment. Candidates that submit reports to the required standards will be provided with exam vouchers for the multiple choice exam.
2. Multiple choice exams are proctored online through the EC-Council Exam portal.
ECSA v9 Exam info:
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
Continuing Education Credits
Our public courses are offered less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis at our partner, TechGuard Security's office, located right outside of Scott Air Force Base.
703 Seibert Rd, Suite 2
Scott Air Force Base, Illinois 62225
We also offer private onsite courses, at your location. We love to travel and will gladly send a trainer to your location. Please Contact Us for more information.
Live, Instructor-Led Training with a dynamic ECSA certified trainer that is a cyber security professional. Instructors have real-world experience with the material covered in the course.
- July 31 - August 4 (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2017
- October 30 - November 3 (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2017
- November 27 - December 7 (M-Th nights) (8 nights), 5:30pm - 9:30pm, 2017
- March 12-16 (M-F), (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2018