Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv10) Certification Training
Available Live In-Person or Live Online
Includes the following:
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- 180 days access to iLabs (online hacking range)
- Proctored Exam the last day of course with option to upgrade to ProctorU so you can take the exam at your leisure
- Lunch, snacks, beverages, and networking opportunities
- Expert training by real-world penetration testers
- Official EC-Council materials
- CEH Practical Exam Voucher (Optional)
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. The course prepares you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
This is the world's most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
In short, you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
Download the CEHv10 Brochure.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2 - Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3 - Scanning Networks
- Module 4 - Enumeration
- Module 5 - Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6 - System Hacking
- Module 7 - Malware Threats
- Module 8 - Sniffing
- Module 9 - Social Engineering
- Module 10 - Denial-of-Service
- Module 11 - Session Hijacking
- Module 12 - Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13 - Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14 - Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15 - SQL Injection
- Module 16 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17 - Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18 - IoT Hacking
- Module 19 - Cloud Computing
- Module 20 - Cryptography
Download a Detailed CEHv10 Course Outline.
This CEH Boot Camp prepares you for the CEHv10 Exam. The CEHv10 Exam is part of the course and is offered as a proctored exam the last day of class.
Multiple Choice Exam Details
- Number of Questions: 125 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Length of Test: 4 hours
- Passing Score: Pass/Fail only. No scaled score.
CEH Practical Exam
Our course includes a voucher for the CEH Practical Exam as well. The practical exam gives you the opportunity to prove your knowledge through application. You do not need to take the CEH Practical Exam to become a CEH, but to use the CEH "Practical" designation, you need to take and pass the Practical Exam.
Practical Exam Details
- Number of Practical Challenges: 20
- Length of Test: 6 hour proctored practical exam
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 70%
Continuing Education Credits
Our CEH course is offered less than 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis at our O'Fallon, Illinois training facility, located at:
7 Eagle Center, Suite B-5
O'Fallon, IL 62269
We also offer private onsite courses, at your location. We love to travel and will gladly send a trainer to your location. Please Contact Us for more information.
Live, Instructor-Led Training with a dynamic CEH certified trainer that is a cybersecurity professional. Instructors have real-world experience with the material covered in the course.
This course is delivered in a "hybrid" format, where we have both In-Person and Live Online attendees. This provides a fun, interactive environment where In-Person and Live Online students can easily interact both with each other and the instructor. When you register for the course, you can choose which delivery option works best for you:
- Live In-Person
- Live Online
- June 18-28 (M-Th nights) (8 nights), 5:30pm - 9:30pm, 2018
- July 23-27 (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2018
- Live Online Only
- August 27-31 (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2018
- September 17-27 (M-Th nights) (8 nights), 5:30pm - 9:30pm, 2018
- Live Online Only