Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training
Available Live In-Person or Live Online
Includes the following:
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- 180 days access to iLabs (online hacking range)
- Proctored Exam the last day of course with option to upgrade to ProctorU so you can take the exam at your leisure
- Lunch, snacks, beverages, and networking opportunities
- Expert training by real-world penetration testers
- Official EC-Council materials
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. The course prepares you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
This is the world's most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
In short, you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
- Module 1 - Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2 - Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3 - Scanning Networks
- Module 4 - Enumeration
- Module 5 - System Hacking
- Module 6 - Malware Threats
- Module 7 - Sniffing
- Module 8 - Social Engineering
- Module 9 - Denial-of-Service
- Module 10 - Session Hijacking
- Module 11 - Hacking Webservers
- Module 12 - Hacking Web Applications
- Module 13 - SQL Injection
- Module 14 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 15 - Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 16 - Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 17 - Cloud Computing
- Module 18 - Cryptography
This CEH Boot Camp prepares you for the CEHv9 Exam. The CEHv9 Exam is part of the course and is offered as a proctored exam the last day of class. We currently have a 100% pass rate for the CEHv9 Exam!
- Number of Questions: 125 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Length of Test: 4 hours
- Passing Score: Pass/Fail only. No scaled score.
Continuing Education Credits
Our CEH course is offered less than 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis at our O'Fallon, Illinois training facility, located at:
7 Eagle Center, O'Fallon, IL 62269
We also offer private onsite courses, at your location. We love to travel and will gladly send a trainer to your location. Please Contact Us for more information.
Live, Instructor-Led Training with a dynamic CEH certified trainer that is a cybersecurity professional. Instructors have real-world experience with the material covered in the course.
This course is delivered in a "hybrid" format, where we have both In-Person and Live Online attendees. This provides a fun, interactive environment where In-Person and Live Online students can easily interact both with each other and the instructor. When you register for the course, you can choose which delivery option works best for you:
- Live In-Person
- Live Online
- April 30 - May 4 (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2018
- June 18-28 (M-Th nights) (8 nights), 5:30pm - 9:30pm, 2018