Industrial Control Systems Certified Security Professional (ICSP)Training
"The instructor was very knowledgeable and knew how to balance the load between the material and student engagement. He engaged the audience through personal experience examples and gain the audience's trust fast by proving himself as the subject matter expert."
The Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Certified Security Professional (ISCP) training is vendor neutral training focused on the application of cybersecurity to secure ICS and SCADA systems. The purpose of the ICSP Certification is to measure foundational knowledge of ICS/SCADA environments and applicable cybersecurity risks and countermeasures.
- Introduction to ICS Networks
- ICS Cyber Security History and Trends
- Introduction to ICS/SCADA Operations
- SCADA Discovery Lab
- ICS Network Design and Architecture
- ICS Network Protocols
- Hacking ICS
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- SCADA Vulnerability Assessment Lab
- Zones and Conduits
- Security and Access Controls
- SCADA System Exploitation Lab
- Exception, Anomaly, and Threat Detection
- Security Monitoring of Industrial Control Systems
- SCADA Protocol Exploitation Lab
- Standards and Regulations
- Best Practices if ICS/SCADA Cybersecurity
The course includes the ICSP (Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Certified Security Professional) Exam on the afternoon of the last day of the course.
- Delivery Format: Online Exam
- Questions: 50 multiple choice questions
- Scoring: 70% passing score
- Time: 60 minute time limit
Continuing Education Credits
Our public courses are offered less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis at our partner, TechGuard Security's office, located outside of Scott Air Force Base.
703 Seibert Rd, Suite 2
Scott Air Force Base, Illinois 62225
We also offer private onsite courses, at your location. We love to travel and will gladly send a trainer to your location. Please Contact Us for more information.
Live, Instructor-Led Training with a dynamic trainer that is a cybersecurity professional and ICSP. Instructors have real-world experience with the material covered in the course.
- February 20-22 (T-Th), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2018