Web Application Penetration Testing
Are your web applications secure? We can validate this for you with our Web Application Penetration Testing Services. Many competitors simply test the web server itself without testing the application hosted on the web server. Web applications are one of the most frequently attacked items on the Internet and they are often the most unsecure. We test your web application(s) for all vulnerabilities and security misconfigurations.
We ensure our testing covers the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10:
- A2-Broken Authentication and Session Management
- A3-Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- A4-Insecure Direct Object References
- A5-Security Misconfiguration
- A6-Sensitive Data Exposure
- A7-Missing Function Level Access Control
- A8-Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- A9-Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- A10-Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
In addition, we will gladly test both the web server platform and the web application. If your web application requires authenticated access, we can perform a Gray Box Penetration Test to ensure our testing is accurate and thorough.
Contact us or use the form on this page for more information about our Web Application Penetration Testing services or to schedule a Web Application Penetration Test.