O’FALLON, ILL., AUGUST 07, 2020 – Alpine Security recently revamped its CISO-as-a-Service program. Alpine Security’s CISO-as-a-Service program now includes a baseline and bi-annual data breach prevention audit and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) audit. The purpose of Alpine Security’s data breach prevention audit is to provide organizations with a quantifiable overview of their cybersecurity landscape based on management, operational, and technical control groupings. The breach prevention audit report includes a list of top weaknesses along with a prioritized Top 10 list including individual recommendations. The CMMC’s purpose is to review and combine various cybersecurity standards and best practices and map these controls and processes across several maturity levels that range from basic cyber hygiene to advanced. Alpine Security’s CMMC audit establishes a cybersecurity maturity level upon which to improve.
Alpine Security’s CISO-as-a-Service annual program has three main goals:
1. Reduce your risk of a successful cyberattack
2. Align cybersecurity with your business and compliance objectives
3. Mature your cybersecurity posture
Alpine Security’s CISO-as-a-Service is a proactive service and includes the following activities:
- Single point of contact (Project Manager) for all tasks and deliverables
- Includes initial Data Breach Prevention Audit (BPA) and initial Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) baseline assessment
- Includes review of the BPA and CMMC baseline assessment results
- Includes development of interim Incident Response Plan (IRP), if applicable
- Includes interim enterprise risk assessment to determine or confirm critical assets and critical systems
- Includes development of Cybersecurity Roadmap with quarterly “rocks” in alignment with compliance requirements and business objectives
- Includes oversight of development and implementation of formal Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Includes monthly, quarterly and annual cybersecurity program reports
- Includes incident response oversight while serving as CISO
- Includes bi-annual BPA and CMMC assessments to quantifiably measure cybersecurity maturity progress
- Includes remote support for client meetings with vendors, partners, clients, executives, etc. where a CISO is required
- Includes cybersecurity SME access and consulting
Learn more about Alpine Security’s CISO-as-a-Service:
- Phone: 844-925-7463
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.alpinesecurity.com
ABOUT ALPINE SECURITY
Alpine Security focuses on several main areas to help prevent cybercrime:
- Fractional and virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) / CISO-as-a-Service – we work with SMBs to help assess cybersecurity risk and develop a cybersecurity roadmap. SMBs are vital to our economy. We want to do our part to help prevent data breaches.
- Medical device cybersecurity– we work with medical device manufacturers to ensure their devices are secure from cyberattacks; that the medical device used by your healthcare provider on you or your loved one for diagnostics or surgery is safe and secure.
- Cybersecurity training – we work with individuals and organizations to increase cybersecurity skills, knowledge, and abilities. Increased awareness helps prevent cybercrime.