Social Engineering Services
We use Social Engineering techniques to attempt to infect user computers or trick users to divulge sensitive information. Email Phishing will measure how many users fall for the phishing ploy and click on a link or open an attachment. Voice (Phone) phishing tactics will attempt to get users to provide sensitive data, such as usernames and passwords, over the phone.
BENEFITS / RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI)
Our Social Engineering testing services provides an economic way for you to measure the effectiveness of your Security Awareness training. Many attackers use social engineering tactics to take control of your systems. People, processes, and technologies have to work in concert to achieve a secure environment. Our Social Engineering campaigns test the people part of this triad.
The Social Engineering Report covers tactics used for both the email phishing and voice phishing campaigns, as well as any other authorized social engineering tactics. Phishing analytics will be provided for an email campaign that show how many users “fell” for the tactic used by clicking on a link or opening an attachment. Samples of phishing emails are included in this section of the report. The report also discusses tactics used for the phone phishing and discusses information gathered from in scope targets (typically a subset of users and the Helpdesk).
Interested in testing your users to see measure the effectiveness of your Security Awareness training?
Contact Us for more information about our Social Engineering service.
Connect with Us
Interested in our cybersecurity training or services? Complete the form below and we’ll get back with you right away. We appreciate your interest.
- The State of Ransomware 2020
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 6 Things to Practice During the Month
- Cybersecurity Checklist for Business Closures, Consolidations, and Acquisitions
- What Is DevSecOps?
- Cybersecurity and a Remote Workforce: What Does the Future Look Like?
- 6 Penetration Testing Trends to Have on Your Cybersecurity Radar
- Incorporating Privacy and Security by Design into MedTech
- What is the Difference Between CMMC, DFARS, and NIST 800-171?
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing