CyberCorps: Scholarship for Service (SFS) Program
Alpine Security's technical hands-on courses add tremendous value to the CyberCorps SFS Program. Our hands-on technical courses are the optimal use for the CyberCorps SFS yearly professional development allowance for many reasons:
- You can take 2 of our 3-day courses with travel costs compared to one course through another provider.
- Our courses are a great complement to your academic program. Our trainers actually practice on a daily-basis what they teach. This allows us to apply real-world experience to course content and tangible answers to questions in class. We use anecdotes, offer advice, and comprehensively answer questions like "how does this apply to the way we do access control at our location where we use 8 character passwords with a mix of upper/lower case, numbers, and special characters?" You may have taken courses at "Learning Centers" or "Education Centers" that use full-time instructors. Although there is nothing wrong with this approach, we feel the real-world experience our trainers bring to the table greatly enhances the value of our courses. Application often differs from theory. We are practitioners.
- Our technical hands-on course offerings perfectly line up with most cyber security academic programs.
- We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). All of our trainers have worked with the Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Government agencies. We are well-versed in how information assurance works in the Federal Government. This unique knowledge and experience allows us to answer your questions and concerns working with a government organization after graduation.
Our hands-on technical courses recommended for the CyberCorps SFS program are:
- Intro to Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR01)
- Network Traffic Analysis Using Wireshark (NTA01)
- Intro to Penetration Testing (Ethical Hacking) (PT01)
- Intro to Malware Analysis (MA01)
You can register directly by following one of the course links above. Please see our Education and Training FAQs for more information, such as location and travel information.
CyberCorps SFS Discounts and Concessions
In support of the CyberCorps SFS program, we offer a couple Discount programs:
1. If your institution has a group of students wanting to take a single course or a combination of courses, we will work with you to provide a combination of the following:
- Discounts for a group of students (3 or more) for a single course
- Discounts for a group of students (3 or more) for multiple courses
- Private, onsite course(s) at your location. We will travel to you. All of our courses utilize virtual machines, so we can even run the courses in your lab/environment, or we can provide laptops for each student.
2. If a single student is interested in bundling courses (2 or more) together as a single purchase, we will provide a "course bundle" discount.
Please contact us or use the form below if you are ready to take advantage of these discounts or if you would like more information.