- Full Time
- Evening Shift
- Oklahoma City, OK (Tinker Air Force Base)
- Open, close, track, and manage trouble tickets utilizing customer specified ticket management system.
- Receive, analyze, resolve, direct, and document customer problems according to prescribed procedures.
- Reset customer computer passwords, terminals, printers, controllers, and perform network functions. Assist customers in resolving Microsoft Windows and application related processing issues.
- Monitor multiple processing environments simultaneously using government provided software monitoring tools. Assist customer in the use of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) executive support software packages.
- Attempt to resolve all customer computing issues/problems at his/her level and be able to escalate matters beyond his/her control to the appropriate technical support staff and application specialists for resolution assistance.
- Practice proper telephone etiquette and be able to receive, route, and setup conference calls between customers and higher tiered specialist.
- Assist the customer in all actual or simulated continuity of operations (COOP) Exercises.
- Identify, track, account for, and properly maintain usage records and shall properly store all classified materials.
- Support pre and post production customer support requirements as implemented.
- 2+ years networking experience, including help desk and troubleshooting
- Experience in providing technical customer service
- Highly organized and able to self-manage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability and passion to learn new technology
- Experience in Windows environments
- Certifications: A+, Security+
Contact Us to Apply