CISSP “boot camp” is just a fancy term for CISSP “training”. Many CISSP training providers use the terms interchangeably. A CISSP “boot camp” has a few distinctions though. Before we dive into these distinctions, let’s take a step back. The term “boot camp” means a “short, intensive, and rigorous course of training”. This definition holds true with CISSP boot camps. This post discusses the 5 things you should know about CISSP Boot camps.
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing career fields in the world. Job seekers, career switchers, and hiring managers alike need a fast but rigorous way to qualify candidates for jobs. Certifications prepare cybersecurity specialists for jobs and help companies determine which candidates are best qualified for their open positions.
Do you work in IT or cybersecurity and want to advance your career? Are you required to hold certain certifications for your job? It sounds like you need some certification training. Finding the right training for your certification can help you achieve your goals, save time and money, and even put you on the fast track to promotions and pay raises.
Connect with Us
Interested in our cybersecurity training or services? Complete the form below and we’ll get back with you right away. We appreciate your interest.
- The State of Ransomware 2020
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 6 Things to Practice During the Month
- Cybersecurity Checklist for Business Closures, Consolidations, and Acquisitions
- What Is DevSecOps?
- Cybersecurity and a Remote Workforce: What Does the Future Look Like?
- 6 Penetration Testing Trends to Have on Your Cybersecurity Radar
- Incorporating Privacy and Security by Design into MedTech
- What is the Difference Between CMMC, DFARS, and NIST 800-171?
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing