If you are clear on a career in cybersecurity, spending 4 years on a bachelor’s degree is more than likely a waste of your time and money. You can learn everything for free on the Internet. And, are “core” courses really going to help you? Political science, art appreciation, history?
If you are looking for the best cybersecurity career path this article has everything you need. We explain the best post graduation steps you need to take to get your foot in the door with major cybersecurity companies.
Whether you want to get an entry-level cybersecurity position or you just want to enhance the skills you already have, here is a list of the top 5 cybersecurity certifications employers are looking for.
In our increasingly digital world, cybersecurity is becoming more and more important. If you are considering trying to break into this field of work, then read our handy guide on how to get into cyber security.
If you’re looking to break into the cybersecurity profession, you have two different potential career paths facing you. You can either enroll in a college degree program, or complete cybersecurity certifications. This article will walk you through both options so that you can determine which path is better suited to your career goals.
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing career fields in the world. Job seekers, career switchers, and hiring managers alike need a fast but rigorous way to qualify candidates for jobs. Certifications prepare cybersecurity specialists for jobs and help companies determine which candidates are best qualified for their open positions.
To be best prepared to enter or promote your role in the cybersecurity job market, it’s a good idea to explore the certifications available, including the top seven which will prepare you for specific roles, including: CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CAP, CEH, CHFI, CISM, and CASP.
Certifications can be the most cost-effective way to boost your credentials no matter where you are in your career. Some cybersecurity certifications are fairly straightforward, but others can provide you with a real challenge.We ranked the seven hardest cybersecurity certifications based on required experience, exam duration, exam requirements, and prerequisites needed to earn the certificate as well as the pay it can offer.
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing career fields in the United States (and really, around the world). If you’re looking at making it your career, you need to know what cybersecurity jobs are the hottest up-and-comers in 2018.We created a point system in which we assigned value to each job based on pay, growth rate, career options, coolness factor, and experience required. Here are our topic picks.
One of today’s most in-demand and lucrative fields, cybersecurity (or infosec, as it’s sometimes called) can let you protect key data, undermine international espionage, catch cyber criminals, and stay on the front lines of technology. Plus, you can earn a top-performer’s salary and enjoy a range of interesting career opportunities. Let’s take a look at what cybersecurity is, the state of the infosec job market, cybersecurity across industries, careers in the field, and educational opportunities to help you get started.
Are you looking for a career on the front lines of national defense or at the cutting edge of corporate security?
Information security, sometimes called cybersecurity, could be the field for you.
Connect with Us
Interested in our cybersecurity training or services? Complete the form below and we’ll get back with you right away. We appreciate your interest.
- The State of Ransomware 2020
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 6 Things to Practice During the Month
- Cybersecurity Checklist for Business Closures, Consolidations, and Acquisitions
- What Is DevSecOps?
- Cybersecurity and a Remote Workforce: What Does the Future Look Like?
- 6 Penetration Testing Trends to Have on Your Cybersecurity Radar
- Incorporating Privacy and Security by Design into MedTech
- What is the Difference Between CMMC, DFARS, and NIST 800-171?
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing