Penetration testing – sometimes called white-hat hacking – is how companies manage risk, increase business continuity, and protect clients from data breaches. In highly regulated industries such as healthcare, banking, and service industries, it also helps companies stay compliant. SOC 2, HIPAA, and PCI DSS are three of the main regulations that require penetration testing.
- Alpine Security Introduces Evolutions for Medical Device Cybersecurity Assessment and Penetration Testing
- 70% of Cyber Attacks Will Be Against Small Businesses in 2020
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
Questions about Alpine Security?
Contact us for more information.