The new European Union (EU) Regulation 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) have gone into effect May 25, 2018. This will have a far-reaching effect and identify many possible repercussions for any organization collecting, processing, and/or storing any EU citizen’s information. Your company need not be located in any of the EU countries; rather if your company collects any EU citizen’s information, your company must adhere to and be complaint to the new regulation.
- Alpine Security Introduces Evolutions for Medical Device Cybersecurity Assessment and Penetration Testing
- 70% of Cyber Attacks Will Be Against Small Businesses in 2020
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
Questions about Alpine Security?
Contact us for more information.